We are proud to be in West Tanfield. Theres lots to see and do in and around our village. Heres a few suggestion but don't forget the main attraction is a trip to The Bull Inn.
- Take a walk to the Marmion Tower for a fine view of the village, and venture down to the riverside.
- Visit our sister Inn, The Bruce Arms for some fine dining.
- Cycle the Tour De Yorkshire route, or some of it!
- Relax in our garden supping a glass or two and watch the world go by.
- Ride out to Lightwater Valley and enjoy a day of thrills and spills in one of Yorkshires premiere attractions.
- Visit the Druids Temple one of Yorkshires strangest follies.
- Take a hike around Hackfall woods, its an easy walk but its about 8 miles so good boots are needed.